I'm New Here
A message from Pastor Steve
Welcome! We're glad you're here, and we hope that Cornerstone can become your church home. We've tried to include everything you'll want to know on this page and in the links below, but if you have any questions, you can always email us (hyperlink) or call us at 925.447.3465. We'd love to hear from you.
Thinking about visiting us?Here's what you need to know:
- Service times are Saturday night at 6:00pm at the Livermore and Sunday 8:15am, 10:00am and 11:45am in Livermore and Sunday 9:00am and 11:00am in Brentwood. The service usually lasts about 75 minutes.
- Kids are welcome here! We have an amazing Children's Ministry program with age appropriate programs designed for your children from birth through 5th grade. We want the entire family to enjoy the weekend services, so we offer a family venue and parent's rooms to allow you to worship together as a family if you so desire.
- Parking at the Livermore campus is sometimes an adventure. We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to service to allow for parking.
- Teaching is a high value here and each week you'll hear Bible based teaching that is relevant and useful to your everyday life. We do not condemn, embarrass or judge. We are committed to share Christ's hope, love and good news.
- What do I wear? Come as you are! On any given weekend you'll see flipflops, three piece suits, jeans, dresses, shorts, etc.
First time here?
If you are a first time visitor to Cornerstone, we would love to meet you! We have the "7 minute meeting" after each service in Livermore, which is a great way for us to connect with our guests, give each one a gift, and answer any of your questions. If you can't make it there, please come by the information counter after each service and allow us to introduce ourselves and answer any questions you may have.
We have a big church, so we want everyone to be a part of smaller groups where they can know others, and be known. The best ways to do that are to be in smaller transformational groups, to serve in our church and community, and to be a part of our classes and events. Check out the links below to learn more and get involved.
Join a group
Find fellowship and growth in a smaller group. We have Life Groups available throughout the East Bay.Join a group
Join in serving in our community and at our church. We have many opportunities, you're sure to find a fit.
Events / Classes
We have no shortage of events and classes to help you connect with others and grow in your faith.Find an Event/Class